PICKUP & DELIVERY INFO
There are 3 ways to get your microgreens.
1. Purchase at The Pearl Farmer's Market
2. Pickup at the Micro Farmhouse
3. Home or business delivery
1. The Pearl. Find our booth right next to Bakery Lorraine on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
We offer free samples of anything we have available each Saturday.
2. Micro Farmhouse Pickup. The Micro Farmhouse is a grow room just west of downtown near Woodlawn Lake dedicated to growing the best microgreens to be found. We offer pick-up by appointment only, just to make sure we don't miss you. You can come and pick up your order any day during the week, but we harvest Thursdays and Fridays, so these days or soon after are best for the freshest microgreens.
Place your order by Wednesday to be sure we pack what you need before Thursday's harvest. If it is after Wednesday, check in with us anyway at (210)501-2185- we can offer what is in stock or schedule a pickup for the following week if needed.
The address is 1711 Kentucky Ave in San Antonio. The Farmhouse is the white and black building with the green door at the end of the driveway. Feel free to park in the driveway if it is available.
*We love to share free herbs with customers who make the effort to pick up their order, so let us know if you want some and we will be so happy to harvest some herbs for you from our outdoor garden!
3. We offer free delivery with a $30 minimum purchase within central San Antonio. If your address is included, you will be given the option at checkout to have your microgreens delivered. Deliveries are on Fridays between 10am & 5pm. We will text you with an ETA on Friday when en route. If you might not be home, feel free to leave a cooler outside with ice packs and a kitchen towel (to protect the microgreens from freezing on the ice.)
Place your order by Wednesday to be sure we pack what you need for Friday's delivery. If it is after Wednesday, check in with us anyway- we can offer what is in stock or schedule a delivery for the following Friday if needed.